20th Birthday : "R-A-N-D-O-M"

Okay, today is my birthday! I meant a few hours ago. I've just back home from the WILD-STRANGE-RANDOM CEREMONIAL PARTY EVEEEER *whatsoeverIcallthatrandommoment*!!! It was so random and I don't know why I enjoyed being so random *In fact, random is not my middle name*. well, it started when I got a cake from my friend, Cath. It's written "Happy B'day FABULOUS Riko From Ms. Cath". Let's analyze this "Random" statement first :
·         First of all, I was kinda light-headed and questioned to myself "am I so Fabulous? Does she fan of me? Is she a random girl? Does she have a good sense of humor? How old is she? What's her favorite color, pet, handbag? *Stupid Question checklist*
·         Second of all, WHAT A RANDOM WORD IS THAT? WHAT’S INSIDE HER HEAD
·         Third of all, Why do you give me a cake instead of Box of Chocolate *Yummy* which you has realized that I am chocholateh-eater-monster *I know the spelling is wrong it’s intentional*
What so unnecessary my analysis is! Well, back to the topic about the Random Party. Anyway I got that Idea when I saw the cake all of a sudden. So I just texted and BBMed my close-friend “We’ll have our Private and Exclusive party at 9 o’clock in BoPohon *our basecamp*”. Afterwards I bought a bottle of coke and  a pack of Oreo with a box of Cath’s cake beside me and I drove my motorcycle briskly to BoPohon. The Random Birthday Ideas are :
·         Opening speech by me (Formal-like! In fact it’s only a pavement)

  •        Fraternity Pledge (that we kept promise to our friendship like forever *cute* with a random way so it’s like a train pledge and when people glanced us with their sentimental gaze.
  •         We drank from a bottle of coke and ate one small piece of Oreo that we shared equally.
  •         We shared the cake to other people around.
  •         And at last we spent the last hours in Bandrek.


Those are so random I think. I’d like to thank everyone that BBMing, Fb!-ing, Twittering, SMSing, and Say-ing to me yesterday. Thanks for miss Cath for  the cake with a random statement on it. You’re like my sister who never weary to advice and change me to be a better guy , I love the cake so damn much it is sweet like me. And lastly, thanks for my Best Friend you guys are ROCK!  And for me……….

“For the past 20 years, I have looked in the mirror today and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, Have I do anything for my surrounding? And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."


Regards,

Riko Ardiansyah 
Share this video :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Riko's Journal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by cHo! Published by cHo! Project