1st Post : Page 1

This is my "Premiere" post of this new Blog which I'm soooooooooo exciting about! The idea of creating another blog is mainly because my envious to my club junior's Blog. Let's just call him as "Mawar"! My jealousness started when some of my buddy beguiled him as the IT Department in one of the BIGGEST Debate Project *exaggerating* when he developed the Blog of that event my friends extolled him with the adulation praise.  Since then I asked him (by compulsion) to train me how to be a Blogger. And now I have my new Blog and I want to construct this blog fervently(but I don't know when it will last!).

NB : Mostly, my blog only last less than one week! But let see!

Me : cheers! *Beer toast*
Regards,

Riko Ardiansyah
Share this video :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Riko's Journal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by cHo! Published by cHo! Project