Birthday Wish : I wish I were 17!

Tomorrow is my Birthday and I'll be singing "Happy Birthday" song to myself all day long. *Gosh! How boring it wud be* I suppose I will have to change every single Social Networks that I have especially in "About Me!" or the profile. I've to strike out 19  and change it to 20.. "TWENNY EVERYONE". *sighed* I feel like I'm old now and I supposedly have a Honey Boo Boo Child. To be honest, can't I  just refuse myself to grow up, or probably refuse myself to get old! "Seventeen" maybe! I don't know why people resist themselves to be old as what that I am doing now. I probably hate if I got wrinkle everywhere without space for a healthy skin, or I couldn't run or dance "Gangnam Style" dance *which is very popular nowadays* because I have to "SIT" like forever ON MY LEGENDARY WHEEL CHAIR that I never think of!
But, I've just remembered the Quote of whoever he is, says that :


"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. "
Maybe, I shouldn't think it too much because I still have my life now. I can run or dance wherever and whenever I want even whole day how fun would it be! Because, life is exist to be enjoyed no matter how ugly you are, how fat your ass is! how black is ur skin or how much pure-scurf that you have on your silly head!

NOW...... I WANT TO SCREAM TO THE WORLD THAT.........
THAT............
THAT............
I WANNA SLEEP............
HAPPPY BURTHDAY TO MYSELF!
*fireworks exploding on the sky*
*horn scream*
*blackout*

Regards,

Share this video :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. Riko's Journal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by cHo! Published by cHo! Project